Get Started with eSignature: Free E Signature Program
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free e signature program feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the free e signature program functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the free e signature program feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free e signature program: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use free e signature program. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most from free e signature program?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of free e signature program from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have free e signature program, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the free e signature program and manage documents online?To make use of the free e signature program, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the free e signature program?To rapidly get the free e signature program, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the free e signature program?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free e signature program?For more information on the free e signature program, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free e signature program without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free e signature program even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for free e signature program
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating advanced free e signature program capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature program feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the free e signature program feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free e signature program functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature program feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the free e signature program feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free e signature program features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature program features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents using the free e signature program feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the free e signature program functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature program features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the free e signature program and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the free e signature program feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature program feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free e signature program feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the free e signature program functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature program functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the free e signature program functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!