Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature to PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a digital signature to PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, cuts costs, and gives you the power to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to discover tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to discover how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be easier to learn how to add a digital signature to PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a digital signature to PDF with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to know how to add a digital signature to PDF. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Learn how to add a digital signature to PDF like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to add a digital signature to PDF and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature to PDF with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to add a digital signature to PDF?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to add a digital signature to PDF?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and use your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature to PDF to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add a digital signature to PDF. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature to PDF vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to learn how to add a digital signature to PDF? You can spend hours finding the required information online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and learning how to add a digital signature to PDF, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an completed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed on time and properly managed. Rather than learning how to add a digital signature to PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to add a digital signature to PDF. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End monotonous research on how to add a digital signature to PDF. Sign documents online anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to add a digital signature to PDF easily, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between multiple third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to look for additional resources on how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable capabilities. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a digital signature to PDF on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a digital signature to PDF on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to search for additional information on how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to add a digital signature to PDF. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a digital signature to PDF on the go with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without having to search for additional information on how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a digital signature to PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to PDF on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need professional tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature to PDF:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a digital signature to PDF on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the required compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!