Explore Online Signature: How to Do an Electronic Signature in Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to do an electronic signature in Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and offers you the flexibility to approve agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to discover the best way to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to learn how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to do an electronic signature in Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to do an electronic signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to do an electronic signature in Excel. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to do an electronic signature in Excel like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to do an electronic signature in Excel and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to do an electronic signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to do an electronic signature in Excel?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I find out more about how to do an electronic signature in Excel?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and apply your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to do an electronic signature in Excel to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to do an electronic signature in Excel. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to do an electronic signature in Excel versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to find out how to do an electronic signature in Excel? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the required guides online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to do an electronic signature in Excel, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed promptly and properly managed. Instead of discovering how to do an electronic signature in Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to do an electronic signature in Excel. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra information on how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or securely add your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to do an electronic signature in Excel. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to do an electronic signature in Excel easily, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the emailed document directly from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is how you can complete and certify documents in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to do an electronic signature in Excel on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to do an electronic signature in Excel on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. No matter where your working duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for extra information on how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to do an electronic signature in Excel. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to do an electronic signature in Excel on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to look for extra details on how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad range of valuable capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to do an electronic signature in Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to do an electronic signature in Excel on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require pro-level features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to look for extra information on how to do an electronic signature in Excel:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to do an electronic signature in Excel on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to take full advantage of it!