Explore Online Signature: How to Do an Electronic Signature on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac
The signNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing forms electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and gives you the power to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to learn about how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be easier to learn how to do an electronic signature on a Mac than it is with signNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac with signNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the app, learn how to do an electronic signature on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to do an electronic signature on a Mac with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to do an electronic signature on a Mac?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I find out more about how to do an electronic signature on a Mac?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to do an electronic signature on a Mac to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to do an electronic signature on a Mac. signNow helps users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the signNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to do an electronic signature on a Mac versus with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to find out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the required guides online or select a more useful solution like signNow. With signNow, you can quickly sign documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac, follow these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an executed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed on time and properly handled. Rather than discovering how to do an electronic signature on a Mac, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the ease of your preferred browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- Locate and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Download or send the signed form via Gmail.
The signNow's set of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely add your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac. Sign paperwork electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to do an electronic signature on a Mac swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received document directly from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify documents in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the required fields to fill out the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents signNow offers. No matter the device or platform you use, signNow is robust enough to enable you to rapidly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to do an electronic signature on a Mac when out and about? signNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done dealing with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to do an electronic signature on a Mac. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to do an electronic signature on a Mac on the fly with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- Go to App Store and download the signNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature tools, and a wide array of useful capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to do an electronic signature on a Mac” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to do an electronic signature on a Mac on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need professional capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to do an electronic signature on a Mac:
- Visit Google Play and install the signNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to do an electronic signature on a Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try signNow now and find out how to take full advantage of it!