How to Sign a Word Document on a Touch Screen - Things to Know
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents electronically helps save time, decreases costs, and gives you the agility to approve contracts and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to discover how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to understand how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen than it is with signNow. Make your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a Word document on a touch screen with signNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to sign a Word document on a touch screen and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a Word document on a touch screen with signNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to sign a Word document on a touch screen?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I find out more about how to sign a Word document on a touch screen?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and use your newly acquired knowledge. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a Word document on a touch screen to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to understand how to sign a Word document on a touch screen. signNow helps users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Additionally, you can use the signNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a Word document on a touch screen vs. with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to find out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the needed guides online or choose a more useful solution like signNow. With signNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and learning how to sign a Word document on a touch screen, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and add your file in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to sign a Word document on a touch screen, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the ease of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- Locate and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The signNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End monotonous research on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to sign a Word document on a touch screen quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed document directly from your preferred email service without toggling between various third-party vendors or downloading document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and certify documents in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork signNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or operating system you utilize, signNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a Word document on a touch screen on the go? signNow helps everyone to get the forms approved in minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to sign a Word document on a touch screen on the go with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without having to search for additional details on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- Go to App Store and install the signNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a Word document on a touch screen” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to sign a Word document on a touch screen on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require professional capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to sign a Word document on a touch screen:
- Go to Google Play and set up the signNow app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to sign a Word document on a touch screen on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the essential compliance standards and polices. Try signNow now and learn how to make best use of it!