Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Virtually Sign a Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to virtually sign a Word document
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms electronically saves time, reduces expenses, and gives you the flexibility to sign deals and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to find out how to virtually sign a Word document:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to find out how to virtually sign a Word document than it is with signNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to virtually sign a Word document with signNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to know how to virtually sign a Word document. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to virtually sign a Word document like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to virtually sign a Word document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to virtually sign a Word document with signNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to discover how to virtually sign a Word document?To get started with signNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I discover more about how to virtually sign a Word document?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and apply your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to virtually sign a Word document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to virtually sign a Word document. signNow helps users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the signNow mobile application, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to virtually sign a Word document versus with signNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to discover how to virtually sign a Word document? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time finding the required guides online or go with a more useful solution like signNow. With signNow, you can instantly execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and learning how to virtually sign a Word document, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Choose and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed on time and properly handled. Rather than learning how to virtually sign a Word document, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to virtually sign a Word document. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional information on how to virtually sign a Word document:
- Find and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The signNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to virtually sign a Word document. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to virtually sign a Word document quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the received attachments directly from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party solutions or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for additional information on how to virtually sign a Word document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork signNow provides. No matter the device or platform you utilize, signNow is robust enough to let you swiftly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to virtually sign a Word document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to virtually sign a Word document on the run? signNow helps everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to search for extra information on how to virtually sign a Word document:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to virtually sign a Word document. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to virtually sign a Word document on the move with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional information on how to virtually sign a Word document:
- Visit App Store and install the signNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, important eSignature tools, and a wide spectrum of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to virtually sign a Word document” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to virtually sign a Word document on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and need pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-time signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a document on any Android device without having to look for extra details on how to virtually sign a Word document:
- Go to Google Play and install the signNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to virtually sign a Word document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try signNow today and discover how to make best use of it!