Start Your eSignature Journey: Ink Signature Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use ink signature online feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the ink signature online functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the ink signature online feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Ink signature online: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize ink signature online. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of ink signature online?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of ink signature online from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have ink signature online, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I use the ink signature online and handle documents electronically?To make use of the ink signature online, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the ink signature online?To rapidly receive the ink signature online, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the ink signature online?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the ink signature online?For additional details on the ink signature online, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the ink signature online without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use ink signature online even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for ink signature online
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful ink signature online features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the ink signature online functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the ink signature online functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the ink signature online feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the ink signature online feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the ink signature online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the ink signature online functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ink signature online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the ink signature online feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the ink signature online functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the ink signature online features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the ink signature online and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the ink signature online feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ink signature online feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the ink signature online feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the ink signature online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ink signature online functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the ink signature online functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!