Start Your eSignature Journey: Legal eSign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use legal eSign feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the legal eSign functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the legal eSign feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Legal eSign: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to use legal eSign. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most from legal eSign?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of legal eSign from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have legal eSign, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the legal eSign and manage documents online?To use the legal eSign, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the legal eSign?To quickly get the legal eSign, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the legal eSign?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the legal eSign?To learn more about the legal eSign, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the legal eSign without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use legal eSign even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for legal eSign
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting advanced legal eSign features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal eSign functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the legal eSign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the legal eSign functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the legal eSign feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the legal eSign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the legal eSign functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal eSign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the legal eSign feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the legal eSign functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal eSign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the legal eSign and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the legal eSign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legal eSign functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the legal eSign feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the legal eSign functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal eSign functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the legal eSign functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!