Start Your eSignature Journey: Online Signature Creation
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use online signature creation feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the online signature creation functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the online signature creation feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature creation: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of online signature creation. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from online signature creation?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of online signature creation from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have online signature creation, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with superior signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the online signature creation and handle paperwork digitally?To use the online signature creation, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the online signature creation?To quickly get the online signature creation, use a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the online signature creation?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online signature creation?To understand more about the online signature creation, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature creation without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from signNow can use online signature creation even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for online signature creation
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating powerful online signature creation capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature creation feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the online signature creation feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature creation functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signature creation feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the online signature creation feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signature creation capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature creation capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the online signature creation feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the online signature creation functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature creation capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the online signature creation and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online signature creation feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature creation feature:
- Go to App Store, locate signNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online signature creation feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the online signature creation functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature creation functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the online signature creation functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for online signature creation
Find out other online signature creation
- Require signature service Plumbing Contract Template
- Require signature service Freelance Graphic Design Contract Template
- Require signature service Motion Graphics Design Contract Template
- Require signature service Computer Service Contract Template
- Require signature service Auto Repair Contract Template
- Require signature service Food Service Contract Template
- Require signature service Gym Membership Contract Template
- Require signature service Formal Letter Template
- Require signature service Business Requirements Document Template (BRD)
- Require signature service Weekly Timesheet Template
- Require signature service Monthly Timesheet Template
- Require signature service Annual Report Template – Foreign Non-Profit
- Require signature service Annual Report Template – Foreign for Profit
- Require signature service Annual Report Template – Domestic Non-Profit
- Require signature service Annual Report Template – Domestic for Profit
- Require signature service Term Sheet Template
- Require signature service Music Producer Contract Template
- Require signature service Settlement Term Sheet Template
- Require signature service Agile Software Development Contract Template
- Require signature service IT Support Contract Template