Compliance and certifications you can rely on.
SOC 2 Type II Certified
SOC 2 certification ensures that a service organization meets or exceeds industry standards for security, availability, processing, integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Following the interests of the EU residents, SignNow guarantees full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This regulation applies strict conditions on the way an organization collects, shares and manages user data. GDPR also extends the rights of customers, giving them greater control over their personal data.
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
SignNow fully supports biotech, medical and pharmaceutical organizations in their compliance with 21 CFR Part 11. Organizational settings and functionality within SignNow are in full compliance with CFR regulations and include: two-factor authentication, session duration and timeouts due to inactivity, e-signature timestamps, digital certification and document history retention.
PCI DSS Certification
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards apply to businesses that accept credit card payments, processes and the transmit of payment information. PCI DSS certification safeguards confidential cardholder data.
- SignNow takes document availability seriouslyWe use near real-time replication to maintain multiple document storage locations. This means your documents are always available.
- Disaster RecoverySignNow has a detailed Disaster Recovery plan. A Disaster Recovery Plan details exactly what steps we need to take in the case of an emergency. This includes procedures to preserve documents and document security.
- Retention in the CloudSignNow stores documents for 7 years, or as required by the customer, and our internal retention policy is to maintain business records in accordance with legal requirements.
- Detailed Document HistorySignNow also creates and maintains a detailed document history, which shows document activities and who performed them. The document history is viewable within SignNow or can be appended to the PDF document through the Download with History feature.
- Network SecurityAll SignNow documents are stored in SOC 2 compliant servers. Data sent and received via the SignNow platform is encrypted while in transit using our state of the art encryption technology.
- Multiple networks for redundancy and speed
- Document Audit log for each Document
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
- Secure, private SSL 256 bit viewing session
- 365x24x7 on-site physical security
- Commercial grade networking equipment
- Digital certificate technology