Explore Popular eSignature Features: Corporate Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use corporate signature feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the corporate signature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the corporate signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Corporate signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of corporate signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of corporate signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from corporate signature from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have corporate signature, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the corporate signature and manage paperwork digitally?To use the corporate signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the corporate signature?To rapidly receive the corporate signature, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the corporate signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the corporate signature?For more information on the corporate signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the corporate signature without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use corporate signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for corporate signature
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced corporate signature features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the corporate signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the corporate signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the corporate signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the corporate signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the corporate signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the corporate signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the corporate signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents using the corporate signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the corporate signature capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the corporate signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the corporate signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the corporate signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the corporate signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the corporate signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the corporate signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the corporate signature functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the corporate signature functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!