Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Digital Contract Signing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital contract signing feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital contract signing functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the digital contract signing feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital contract signing: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use digital contract signing. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of digital contract signing?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of digital contract signing from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have digital contract signing, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the digital contract signing and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the digital contract signing, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the digital contract signing?To quickly get the digital contract signing, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital contract signing?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital contract signing?To understand more about the digital contract signing, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital contract signing without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital contract signing even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital contract signing
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful digital contract signing features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital contract signing feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the digital contract signing feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital contract signing functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital contract signing feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital contract signing feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital contract signing features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital contract signing features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the digital contract signing feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the digital contract signing functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital contract signing capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the digital contract signing and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital contract signing functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital contract signing functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital contract signing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the digital contract signing functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital contract signing feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital contract signing feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!