Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Sign Images
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital sign images feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the digital sign images functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital sign images feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital sign images: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of digital sign images. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from digital sign images?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of digital sign images from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have digital sign images, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the digital sign images and manage documents digitally?To utilize the digital sign images, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the digital sign images?To quickly get the digital sign images, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital sign images?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital sign images?For additional details on the digital sign images, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital sign images without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital sign images even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital sign images
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful digital sign images capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign images functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital sign images functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital sign images functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital sign images feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital sign images feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital sign images capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital sign images capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the digital sign images feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital sign images capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign images features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the digital sign images and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital sign images functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital sign images functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital sign images functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the digital sign images features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign images feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the digital sign images feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!