Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Applications
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature applications feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the digital signature applications functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't be simpler to use the digital signature applications feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature applications: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital signature applications. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the best from digital signature applications?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of digital signature applications from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have digital signature applications, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I utilize the digital signature applications and handle documents electronically?To use the digital signature applications, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the digital signature applications?To rapidly receive the digital signature applications, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital signature applications?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature applications?For more information on the digital signature applications, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature applications without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature applications even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature applications
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding powerful digital signature applications capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature applications functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the digital signature applications functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature applications feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital signature applications feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital signature applications feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature applications functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature applications capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the digital signature applications feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature applications functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature applications features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the digital signature applications and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature applications functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature applications functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature applications feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature applications functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature applications feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the digital signature applications feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!