Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Device
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature device feature
Is your business ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital signature device functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the digital signature device feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature device: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital signature device. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform provides lots of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from digital signature device?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of digital signature device from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have digital signature device, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the digital signature device and handle documents digitally?To make use of the digital signature device, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital signature device?To quickly get the digital signature device, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the digital signature device?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature device?To understand more about the digital signature device, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature device without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature device even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature device
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting advanced digital signature device capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature device functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital signature device functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature device feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature device feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature device feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature device functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature device capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to handle your paperwork utilizing the digital signature device feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature device capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature device features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you utilize the digital signature device and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature device functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature device functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature device feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature device functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature device functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital signature device functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!