Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature for Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature for Word document feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital signature for Word document functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be easier to use the digital signature for Word document feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature for Word document: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize digital signature for Word document. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from digital signature for Word document?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from digital signature for Word document from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature for Word document, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the digital signature for Word document and manage documents online?To make use of the digital signature for Word document, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s established to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the digital signature for Word document?To rapidly get the digital signature for Word document, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature for Word document?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature for Word document?For additional details on the digital signature for Word document, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature for Word document without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature for Word document even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature for Word document
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting advanced digital signature for Word document capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word document functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the digital signature for Word document functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature for Word document feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Word document feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital signature for Word document feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature for Word document features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word document features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the digital signature for Word document feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the digital signature for Word document functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word document capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the digital signature for Word document and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature for Word document functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Word document functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature for Word document feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature for Word document features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Word document feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the digital signature for Word document feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!