Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature on Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature on Excel feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the digital signature on Excel functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature on Excel feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature on Excel: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use digital signature on Excel. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of digital signature on Excel?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of digital signature on Excel from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have digital signature on Excel, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I utilize the digital signature on Excel and manage paperwork electronically?To use the digital signature on Excel, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the polices and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the digital signature on Excel?To quickly get the digital signature on Excel, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital signature on Excel?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the digital signature on Excel?To understand more about the digital signature on Excel, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature on Excel without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature on Excel even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature on Excel
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating powerful digital signature on Excel features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on Excel feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature on Excel feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature on Excel feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on Excel feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the digital signature on Excel feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature on Excel features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on Excel capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the digital signature on Excel feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the digital signature on Excel functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on Excel capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the digital signature on Excel and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature on Excel functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on Excel functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature on Excel functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature on Excel functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on Excel feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature on Excel feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!