Document E Signature - Easy and Fast
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use document e signature feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the document e signature functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the document e signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Document e signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use document e signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from document e signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of document e signature from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have document e signature, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I utilize the document e signature and manage documents digitally?To utilize the document e signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s established to match the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the document e signature?To rapidly get the document e signature, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the document e signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the document e signature?For additional details on the document e signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the document e signature without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use document e signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for document e signature
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful document e signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document e signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the document e signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the document e signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the document e signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the document e signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the document e signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document e signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the document e signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the document e signature functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document e signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the document e signature and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the document e signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document e signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the document e signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the document e signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the document e signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the document e signature functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!