Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signature on a MacBook
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature on a MacBook feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature on a MacBook feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature on a MacBook: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to use electronic signature on a MacBook. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from electronic signature on a MacBook?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take advantage of electronic signature on a MacBook from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have electronic signature on a MacBook, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with innovative signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I use the electronic signature on a MacBook and handle paperwork online?To utilize the electronic signature on a MacBook, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the electronic signature on a MacBook?To rapidly receive the electronic signature on a MacBook, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the electronic signature on a MacBook?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature on a MacBook?For more information on the electronic signature on a MacBook, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature on a MacBook without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature on a MacBook even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for electronic signature on a MacBook
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating advanced electronic signature on a MacBook features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature on a MacBook feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature on a MacBook feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature on a MacBook feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the electronic signature on a MacBook feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature on a MacBook feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature on a MacBook features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the electronic signature on a MacBook feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature on a MacBook capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the electronic signature on a MacBook and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the electronic signature on a MacBook feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature on a MacBook feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature on a MacBook feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature on a MacBook functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!