Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign Definition
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign definition feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the eSign definition functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the eSign definition feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign definition: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to use eSign definition. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most from eSign definition?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of eSign definition from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSign definition, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the eSign definition and manage documents digitally?To make use of the eSign definition, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the eSign definition?To rapidly get the eSign definition, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the eSign definition?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSign definition?For additional details on the eSign definition, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign definition without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign definition even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSign definition
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding advanced eSign definition features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign definition functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the eSign definition functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign definition functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign definition feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSign definition feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign definition capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign definition capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents using the eSign definition feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSign definition functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign definition capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the eSign definition and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign definition functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign definition functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign definition functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the eSign definition functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign definition feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the eSign definition feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!