Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign for Desktop
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign for desktop feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSign for desktop functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the eSign for desktop feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign for desktop: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of eSign for desktop. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution offers many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from eSign for desktop?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of eSign for desktop from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSign for desktop, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the eSign for desktop and manage paperwork online?To use the eSign for desktop, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your business needs to achieve its targets. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the eSign for desktop?To rapidly get the eSign for desktop, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign for desktop?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the eSign for desktop?For more information on the eSign for desktop, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign for desktop without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign for desktop even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSign for desktop
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced eSign for desktop capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign for desktop feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSign for desktop feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign for desktop functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the eSign for desktop feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the eSign for desktop feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign for desktop functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign for desktop features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork using the eSign for desktop feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the eSign for desktop functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign for desktop capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the eSign for desktop and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign for desktop functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign for desktop functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign for desktop functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSign for desktop functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign for desktop feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the eSign for desktop feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!