Explore Popular eSignature Features: eSignature Consent
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature consent feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the eSignature consent functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the eSignature consent feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature consent: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to utilize eSignature consent. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most from eSignature consent?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take advantage of eSignature consent from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature consent, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the eSignature consent and manage paperwork online?To use the eSignature consent, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the eSignature consent?To quickly get the eSignature consent, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSignature consent?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSignature consent?To understand more about the eSignature consent, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature consent without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature consent even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSignature consent
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful eSignature consent capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature consent feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSignature consent feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature consent functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSignature consent feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSignature consent feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature consent functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature consent features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your paperwork using the eSignature consent feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSignature consent capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature consent features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the eSignature consent and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSignature consent functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature consent functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature consent functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the eSignature consent functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature consent functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the eSignature consent functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!