Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature in Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a digital signature in Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and provides you the power to sign agreements and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to discover the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any easier to learn how to add a digital signature in Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a digital signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to figure out how to add a digital signature in Excel. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers many features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Learn how to add a digital signature in Excel like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to add a digital signature in Excel and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to add a digital signature in Excel?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I find out more about how to add a digital signature in Excel?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and implement your newly acquired expertise. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature in Excel to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to understand how to add a digital signature in Excel. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature in Excel vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to add a digital signature in Excel? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the needed guides online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to add a digital signature in Excel, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and upload your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an completed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of discovering how to add a digital signature in Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to add a digital signature in Excel. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the ease of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to add a digital signature in Excel. Certify paperwork online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to add a digital signature in Excel swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign forms in Gmail without the need to look for additional information on how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to add a digital signature in Excel on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add a digital signature in Excel when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to add a digital signature in Excel. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to add a digital signature in Excel on the move with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to look for additional information on how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a wide range of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a digital signature in Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to learn how to add a digital signature in Excel on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need pro-level features, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a digital signature in Excel on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make best use of it!