Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature to a Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a digital signature to a Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms electronically saves time, cuts costs, and provides you the agility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Read on to discover how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to find out how to add a digital signature to a Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a digital signature to a Word document with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to know how to add a digital signature to a Word document. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Find out how to add a digital signature to a Word document like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to add a digital signature to a Word document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature to a Word document with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to learn how to add a digital signature to a Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to add a digital signature to a Word document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and implement your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature to a Word document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to add a digital signature to a Word document. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature to a Word document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to discover how to add a digital signature to a Word document? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the required guides online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and learning how to add a digital signature to a Word document, follow these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are completed promptly and properly managed. Rather than learning how to add a digital signature to a Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are many resources on how to add a digital signature to a Word document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to add a digital signature to a Word document. Certify paperwork electronically at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to add a digital signature to a Word document quickly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received attachments directly from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or installing document modifying application.
Here is the best way to complete and certify forms in Gmail without the need to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to add a digital signature to a Word document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a digital signature to a Word document on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for extra details on how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to add a digital signature to a Word document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a digital signature to a Word document on the go with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and complete paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for extra details on how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a digital signature to a Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to a Word document on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need pro-level capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without the need to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a Word document:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a digital signature to a Word document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to make best use of it!