Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add Digital Signature to a PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add digital signature to a PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-based, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and offers you the power to sign deals and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Read on to discover how you can start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to find out how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to add digital signature to a PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add digital signature to a PDF with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to know how to add digital signature to a PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service offers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Learn how to add digital signature to a PDF like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to add digital signature to a PDF and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add digital signature to a PDF with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to discover how to add digital signature to a PDF?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I find out more about how to add digital signature to a PDF?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and use your newly obtained expertise. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add digital signature to a PDF to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to add digital signature to a PDF. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add digital signature to a PDF versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Would you like to discover how to add digital signature to a PDF? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the required information online or select a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to add digital signature to a PDF, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and add your document in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to add digital signature to a PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add digital signature to a PDF. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for extra information on how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or safely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to add digital signature to a PDF. Sign documents online anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to add digital signature to a PDF swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments right from your preferred email service without toggling between different third-party vendors or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra resources on how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you quickly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to add digital signature to a PDF on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add digital signature to a PDF when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed quickly without printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is needed.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to add digital signature to a PDF. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to add digital signature to a PDF on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without having to search for extra details on how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a broad array of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add digital signature to a PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to add digital signature to a PDF on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need professional features, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to look for additional details on how to add digital signature to a PDF:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to add digital signature to a PDF on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make best use of it!