Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Collect Signatures Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to collect signatures online
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and improve virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing forms electronically saves time, decreases costs, and provides you the flexibility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to learn about the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to discover how to collect signatures online:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to collect signatures online than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to collect signatures online with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to collect signatures online. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Find out how to collect signatures online like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to collect signatures online and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to collect signatures online with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to learn how to collect signatures online?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to collect signatures online?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and use your newly obtained expertise. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to collect signatures online to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to collect signatures online. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to collect signatures online versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to learn how to collect signatures online? You can spend hours researching the needed information online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to collect signatures online, go through these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed on time and rightfully managed. Rather than learning how to collect signatures online, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to collect signatures online. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to collect signatures online:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send out the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to collect signatures online. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to collect signatures online quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed document right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between various third-party options or installing document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify forms in Gmail without the need to search for additional information on how to collect signatures online:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to collect signatures online on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to collect signatures online when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to collect signatures online:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to collect signatures online. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to collect signatures online on the go with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to collect signatures online:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide spectrum of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to collect signatures online” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to collect signatures online on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need advanced capabilities, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to collect signatures online:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to collect signatures online on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the essential compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!