Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Create a Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to create a digital signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and gives you the versatility to approve contracts and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to discover the best way to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to learn how to create a digital signature:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to learn how to create a digital signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to create a digital signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to create a digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Find out how to create a digital signature like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to create a digital signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite employees, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to create a digital signature with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to create a digital signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I learn more about how to create a digital signature?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to create a digital signature to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to create a digital signature. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to create a digital signature vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to find out how to create a digital signature? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the required information online or choose a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and learning how to create a digital signature, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to create a digital signature, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to create a digital signature. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional information on how to create a digital signature:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Download or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely import your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end cumbersome research on how to create a digital signature. Certify documents online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to create a digital signature quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or installing document modifying software.
Here is how you can fill out and certify forms in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to create a digital signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to fill out the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to create a digital signature on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to create a digital signature on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved within minutes without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to create a digital signature:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to create a digital signature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to create a digital signature on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and fill out paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to create a digital signature:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature features, and a broad array of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to create a digital signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to create a digital signature on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and require pro-level tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra information on how to create a digital signature:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to create a digital signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make the most of it!