Find All You Need to Know: How to Electronically Sign a PDF on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and improve virtually any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, cuts expenses, and gives you the power to approve agreements and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to find out how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Find out how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac? You can waste hours finding the needed information online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and learning how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac, go through these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Choose and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or safely add your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the received attachments directly from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or installing document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and certify forms in Gmail without the need to look for extra resources on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to look for additional details on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of important features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to electronically sign a PDF on a Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to make best use of it!