Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Insert Digital Signature in Word 2013
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing forms electronically saves time, decreases costs, and offers you the agility to approve contracts and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to learn about tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to find out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to know how to insert digital signature in Word 2013. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Learn how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to insert digital signature in Word 2013?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I read more about how to insert digital signature in Word 2013?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and use your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to insert digital signature in Word 2013. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to insert digital signature in Word 2013 vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to find out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013? You can spend hours finding the needed information online or choose a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully managed. Instead of learning how to insert digital signature in Word 2013, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely add your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received document directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between different third-party options or installing document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for extra information on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you swiftly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start filling in document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to sign, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 on the go with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad array of important capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to insert digital signature in Word 2013” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to insert digital signature in Word 2013:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to insert digital signature in Word 2013 on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make the most of it!