Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Make a Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to make a signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-driven, manual procedures. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, reduces expenses, and provides you the flexibility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to discover the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to make a signature:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to make a signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to make a signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to make a signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to make a signature like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to make a signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to make a signature with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to make a signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to make a signature?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to make a signature to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to make a signature. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to make a signature vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to find out how to make a signature? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the required information online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to make a signature, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to make a signature, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many guides on how to make a signature. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to make a signature:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to make a signature. Certify documents online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to make a signature swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to make a signature:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to complete the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to easily and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to make a signature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to make a signature on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to search for extra details on how to make a signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to make a signature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to make a signature on the fly with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without having to search for additional details on how to make a signature:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a wide range of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to make a signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to make a signature on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require professional features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for additional details on how to make a signature:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to make a signature on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to make the most of it!