Improve Your Google Experience: How to Make a Signature in Google Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to make a signature in Google Docs
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents electronically saves time, cuts expenses, and provides you the agility to sign agreements and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to learn how to make a signature in Google Docs than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your profile, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to make a signature in Google Docs with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to know how to make a signature in Google Docs. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service offers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Learn how to make a signature in Google Docs like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to make a signature in Google Docs and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to make a signature in Google Docs with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the simplest way to learn how to make a signature in Google Docs?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to make a signature in Google Docs?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and use your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to make a signature in Google Docs to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to make a signature in Google Docs. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to make a signature in Google Docs vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to learn how to make a signature in Google Docs? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the required guides online or select a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to make a signature in Google Docs, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an completed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed promptly and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to make a signature in Google Docs, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are many guides on how to make a signature in Google Docs. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Download or send the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to make a signature in Google Docs. Certify documents online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to make a signature in Google Docs quickly, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between multiple third-party services or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can complete and sign forms in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to make a signature in Google Docs on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to make a signature in Google Docs on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms signed quickly without printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is necessary.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to make a signature in Google Docs. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to make a signature in Google Docs on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to make a signature in Google Docs” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to make a signature in Google Docs on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require advanced features, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to make a signature in Google Docs:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to make a signature in Google Docs on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!