Improve Your Google Experience: How to Put a Signature in Google Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to put a signature in Google Docs
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and offers you the flexibility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Read on to discover the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to put a signature in Google Docs than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to put a signature in Google Docs with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to put a signature in Google Docs. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution offers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to put a signature in Google Docs like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to put a signature in Google Docs and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put a signature in Google Docs with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to put a signature in Google Docs?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to put a signature in Google Docs?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put a signature in Google Docs to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to put a signature in Google Docs. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to put a signature in Google Docs vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Are you eager to find out how to put a signature in Google Docs? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the needed information online or go with a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to put a signature in Google Docs, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your file in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully managed. Rather than learning how to put a signature in Google Docs, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to put a signature in Google Docs. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional details on how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or safely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to put a signature in Google Docs. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to put a signature in Google Docs quickly, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received attachments right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party solutions or installing document editing software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify documents in Gmail without the need to look for additional information on how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you rapidly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to put a signature in Google Docs on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to put a signature in Google Docs on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required features to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to put a signature in Google Docs. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to put a signature in Google Docs on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to put a signature in Google Docs” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to put a signature in Google Docs on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need professional capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a form on any Android device without the need to look for additional details on how to put a signature in Google Docs:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to put a signature in Google Docs on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!