Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Sign a Document Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to sign a document online
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, cuts costs, and offers you the agility to sign agreements and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to learn how to sign a document online:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to sign a document online than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a document online with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to know how to sign a document online. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Find out how to sign a document online like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to sign a document online and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a document online with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to learn how to sign a document online?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to sign a document online?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and implement your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a document online to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to sign a document online. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a document online versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to discover how to sign a document online? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the required guides online or choose a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to sign a document online, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed on time and properly handled. Rather than discovering how to sign a document online, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to sign a document online. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional information on how to sign a document online:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or securely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to sign a document online. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to sign a document online quickly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or downloading document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to sign a document online:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to complete the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you swiftly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to sign a document online on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to sign a document online on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for additional information on how to sign a document online:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to sign a document online. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to sign a document online on the move with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to sign a document online:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad array of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a document online” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to learn how to sign a document online on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra information on how to sign a document online:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to sign a document online on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!