Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Sign Word Document with Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign Word document with digital signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and gives you the power to sign contracts and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to understand how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to sign Word document with digital signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign Word document with digital signature with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to sign Word document with digital signature. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Learn how to sign Word document with digital signature like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to sign Word document with digital signature and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create team folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign Word document with digital signature with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to sign Word document with digital signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I read more about how to sign Word document with digital signature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and implement your newly obtained expertise. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign Word document with digital signature to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to sign Word document with digital signature. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign Word document with digital signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to sign Word document with digital signature? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or choose a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and learning how to sign Word document with digital signature, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do after that with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are completed on time and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to sign Word document with digital signature, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are many resources on how to sign Word document with digital signature. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the required changes.
- Download or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or securely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end cumbersome research on how to sign Word document with digital signature. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to sign Word document with digital signature easily, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the emailed document right from your favorite email service without toggling between various third-party options or downloading document editing software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify documents in Gmail without the need to search for extra information on how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign Word document with digital signature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign Word document with digital signature when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to sign Word document with digital signature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to sign Word document with digital signature on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, important eSignature features, and a wide range of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign Word document with digital signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to sign Word document with digital signature on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and need professional capabilities, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to sign Word document with digital signature:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to sign Word document with digital signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to take full advantage of it!