Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Use Digital Signature on PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature on PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing forms electronically helps save time, reduces expenses, and gives you the flexibility to sign deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to find out how to use digital signature on PDF:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to use digital signature on PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to use digital signature on PDF with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to use digital signature on PDF. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Learn how to use digital signature on PDF like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to use digital signature on PDF and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to use digital signature on PDF with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to use digital signature on PDF?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I learn more about how to use digital signature on PDF?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and implement your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to use digital signature on PDF to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to use digital signature on PDF. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to use digital signature on PDF vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Would you like to discover how to use digital signature on PDF? You can waste hours researching the needed information online or go with a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to use digital signature on PDF, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to use digital signature on PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to use digital signature on PDF. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional information on how to use digital signature on PDF:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End tiresome research on how to use digital signature on PDF. Sign documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to use digital signature on PDF quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or installing document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and sign forms in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to use digital signature on PDF:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to rapidly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to use digital signature on PDF on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to use digital signature on PDF when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without having printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra information on how to use digital signature on PDF:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to use digital signature on PDF. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to use digital signature on PDF on the go with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for extra details on how to use digital signature on PDF:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide range of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to use digital signature on PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to use digital signature on PDF on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and require professional tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra details on how to use digital signature on PDF:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to use digital signature on PDF on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make the most of it!