Explore Popular eSignature Features: Legal E Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use legal e sign feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the legal e sign functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the legal e sign feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Legal e sign: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize legal e sign. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the best from legal e sign?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of legal e sign from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have legal e sign, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the legal e sign and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the legal e sign, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the legal e sign?To quickly get the legal e sign, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the legal e sign?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the legal e sign?To learn more about the legal e sign, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the legal e sign without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use legal e sign even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for legal e sign
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful legal e sign features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal e sign feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the legal e sign feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the legal e sign functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the legal e sign feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the legal e sign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the legal e sign capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal e sign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the legal e sign feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the legal e sign capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legal e sign features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the legal e sign and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the legal e sign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legal e sign functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the legal e sign functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the legal e sign functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legal e sign functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the legal e sign functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!