Explore Popular eSignature Features: Make My Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to make my sign
Every organization needs signatures, and every organization is looking to optimize the process of gathering them. Get accurate document management with signNow. You can make my sign, generate fillable web templates, set up eSignature invites, send signing links, work together in teams, and more. Discover ways to improve the collecting of signatures digitally.
Follow the steps below to make my sign in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be easier to make my sign than that. Also, you can install the free signNow app to the mobile device and access your account from any location you might be without being tied to your desktop computer or office. Go digital and begin signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Level up your workflow and make my sign with signNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to be able to make my sign. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. make my sign with signNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and make my sign from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and also find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that help you to make my sign, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I make my sign and manage paperwork digitally?To make my sign, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your business needs to achieve its goals. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to make my sign?To rapidly make my sign, use a web-based eSignature platform like signNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I make my sign without registeringan account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can make my sign even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to make my sign?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to make my sign?To make my sign, you need to create a signature with signNow. Then open your form and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to make my sign with signNow
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
signNow allows you to easily make my sign and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your files. The tool features a easy-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the steps below to make my sign:
- Log in to your signNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to add sample that needs eSigning.
- Open the document and fill it out with the editing options available.
- Put the My Signature field where it should appear and choose how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or upload a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to complete editing.
It’s easy to make my sign with signNow. After you finish modifying your forms, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can make my sign quicker than ever. signNow provides you with a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your paperwork without switching between numerous tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to make my sign:
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and set up the signNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with signNow.
- Complete the blanks and add more fillable fields for others to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and decide on your preferred method of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with modifying the file.
Not only can you make my sign with signNow but also make re-usable templates. Save hours of your working time with powerful eSignature functionality embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and make my sign. The solution is to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail and manage your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to make my sign:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your signNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or utilize the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your document with a related button.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, fast, and straightforward to use, allowing you to manage your paperwork more efficiently. Try it!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to set up extra applications on your mobile device to make my sign. signNow eSignature tool works from the cloud and can be easily utilized from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to make my sign:
- Go to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Complete the form and insert additional fields for others to fill out if needed.
- Use the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
After you make my sign with signNow, you can share completed documents with partners and clients, promptly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and manage your forms efficiently!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need to make my sign while on the go, signNow’s app for iOS devices is really beneficial. It lets you easily complete paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close deals on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to make my sign:
- Go to App Store and install the signNow eSignature application on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that requires electronic signature with the Create option.
- Fill out the document using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Use the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you make my sign with signNow, all your documents are securely kept in your account, so you can access them anytime. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save adjustments. Try it out now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
If you’re searching for a simple way to make my sign on an Android-operated device, install the signNow application. It enables you to quickly fill out and sign any document and send it to others for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the actions below to make my sign with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Fill out the blank fields, then tap on Signature and place it where you need to eSign.
- Finish altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
Once you make my sign, you can save the copy, email it to other people to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. signNow makes it easy to manage documents on a smartphone. Give it a try now!