Get Started with eSignature: Online Document Signing Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online document signing service feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the online document signing service functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the online document signing service feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Online document signing service: Scale your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to use online document signing service. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of online document signing service?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take advantage of online document signing service from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have online document signing service, but signNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the online document signing service and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the online document signing service, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your company needs to signNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online document signing service?To rapidly get the online document signing service, try a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online document signing service?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the online document signing service?To understand more about the online document signing service, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online document signing service without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use online document signing service even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for online document signing service
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful online document signing service capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online document signing service functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the online document signing service functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online document signing service functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online document signing service feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the online document signing service feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online document signing service capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online document signing service features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the online document signing service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the online document signing service functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online document signing service capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the online document signing service and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online document signing service feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online document signing service feature:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online document signing service feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the online document signing service features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online document signing service functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the online document signing service functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!