Find All You Need to Know: PDF Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use PDF sign feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the PDF sign functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the PDF sign feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
PDF sign: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to utilize PDF sign. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most from PDF sign?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and benefit from PDF sign from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have PDF sign, but signNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the PDF sign and handle paperwork online?To make use of the PDF sign, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to signNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the PDF sign?To rapidly get the PDF sign, try a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the PDF sign?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the PDF sign?To understand more about the PDF sign, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the PDF sign without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use PDF sign even if they don’t have a signNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for PDF sign
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding advanced PDF sign features can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF sign functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the PDF sign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the PDF sign feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF sign feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the PDF sign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the PDF sign functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF sign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents using the PDF sign feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the PDF sign capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF sign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the PDF sign and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the PDF sign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF sign functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the PDF sign functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the PDF sign functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF sign functionality:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the PDF sign functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!