Unlock the Power of eSignature: PDF Signature Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use PDF signature software feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the PDF signature software functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the PDF signature software feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
PDF signature software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize PDF signature software. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of PDF signature software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of PDF signature software from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have PDF signature software, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the PDF signature software and handle documents online?To utilize the PDF signature software, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the PDF signature software?To quickly get the PDF signature software, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the PDF signature software?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the PDF signature software?For additional details on the PDF signature software, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the PDF signature software without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use PDF signature software even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for PDF signature software
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting advanced PDF signature software features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signature software feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the PDF signature software feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the PDF signature software functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the PDF signature software feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the PDF signature software feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the PDF signature software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signature software capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the PDF signature software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the PDF signature software capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF signature software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the PDF signature software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the PDF signature software feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signature software feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the PDF signature software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the PDF signature software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF signature software functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the PDF signature software functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!