Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Contract Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use contract signatures feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the contract signatures functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the contract signatures feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Contract signatures: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to use contract signatures. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides many features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of contract signatures?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of contract signatures from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have contract signatures, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the contract signatures and handle paperwork online?To utilize the contract signatures, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the contract signatures?To quickly receive the contract signatures, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the contract signatures?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the contract signatures?To learn more about the contract signatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the contract signatures without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use contract signatures even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for contract signatures
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced contract signatures capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signatures functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the contract signatures functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the contract signatures functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signatures feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the contract signatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the contract signatures functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signatures features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the contract signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the contract signatures capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signatures capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the contract signatures and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the contract signatures functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signatures functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the contract signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the contract signatures features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract signatures functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the contract signatures functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!