Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Contract Signing App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use contract signing app feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the contract signing app functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the contract signing app feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Contract signing app: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to utilize contract signing app. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the best from contract signing app?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of contract signing app from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have contract signing app, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the contract signing app and handle paperwork online?To use the contract signing app, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the contract signing app?To quickly receive the contract signing app, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the contract signing app?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the contract signing app?To understand more about the contract signing app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the contract signing app without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use contract signing app even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for contract signing app
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding powerful contract signing app capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signing app feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the contract signing app feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the contract signing app feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract signing app feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the contract signing app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the contract signing app features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signing app capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the contract signing app feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the contract signing app capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signing app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the contract signing app and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the contract signing app functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract signing app functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the contract signing app feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the contract signing app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract signing app functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the contract signing app functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!