Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Purpose of Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use purpose of digital signature feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the purpose of digital signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be simpler to use the purpose of digital signature feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Purpose of digital signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to use purpose of digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of purpose of digital signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of purpose of digital signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have purpose of digital signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the purpose of digital signature and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the purpose of digital signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the purpose of digital signature?To quickly get the purpose of digital signature, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the purpose of digital signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the purpose of digital signature?To learn more about the purpose of digital signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the purpose of digital signature without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use purpose of digital signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for purpose of digital signature
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating advanced purpose of digital signature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the purpose of digital signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the purpose of digital signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the purpose of digital signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the purpose of digital signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the purpose of digital signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the purpose of digital signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the purpose of digital signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents using the purpose of digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the purpose of digital signature capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the purpose of digital signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the purpose of digital signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the purpose of digital signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the purpose of digital signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the purpose of digital signature functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the purpose of digital signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the purpose of digital signature feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the purpose of digital signature feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!