Explore Online Signature: Sign File
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to sign file
Every organization needs signatures, and every organization is looking to optimize the procedure of gathering them. Get professional document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can sign file, generate fillable web templates, set up eSignature invites, send signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and much more. Discover ways to improve the collection of signatures digitally.
Complete the following steps below to sign file within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to sign file than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow app to your mobile phone and gain access to your account from any location you are without being tied to your desktop computer or office. Go paperless and begin signing forms online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and sign file with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to be able to sign file. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. sign file with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and sign file from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and also discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that help you to sign file, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I sign file and handle paperwork electronically?To sign file, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to sign file?To quickly sign file, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I sign file without registration?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can sign file even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I need witnesses to sign file?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to sign file?To sign file, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your template and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to sign file with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign forms online
airSlate SignNow allows you to effortlessly sign file and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a straightforward-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to finish your work.
Follow the steps below to sign file:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to add sample that needs eSigning.
- Open the document and complete it with the editing options available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and choose how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or insert an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to end up with editing.
It’s easy to sign file with airSlate SignNow. After you complete editing your forms, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can sign file quicker than ever. airSlate SignNow offers a particular extension for the Chrome browser that helps you manage your paperwork without switching between several tabs and programs.
Follow the actions below to sign file:
- Open Chrome Web Store and install the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and add extra fillable fields for other people to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred method of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing the document.
Not only can you sign file with airSlate SignNow but also create re-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with powerful eSignature capabilities embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Instead of constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, you can easily avoid it and sign file. The solution is to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and handle your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to sign file:
- Open Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached file and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or register for it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or utilize the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete, eSign, and save adjustments to your document with a related option.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, fast, and simple to use, allowing you to handle your paperwork more effectively. Try it!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to set up extra software on your mobile device to sign file. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution operates from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to sign file:
- Go to the www.signnow.com page in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and add extra fields for other individuals to fill out if needed.
- Use the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
When you sign file with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and clients, quickly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your paperwork productively!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
When you need to sign file while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s application for iOS devices comes in handy. It allows you to easily fill out paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close deals on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to sign file:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that requires electronic signature with the Create option.
- Complete the document using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you sign file with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are safely kept in your account, so you can access them at any moment. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save changes. Try it out now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
If you’re trying to find an easy way to sign file on an Android-run device, install the airSlate SignNow application. It lets you rapidly fill out and sign any document and send it to other people for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the actions below to sign file with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the program and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blanks, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark symbol (✔).
Once you sign file, you can save the copy, email it to other people to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to manage paperwork on a smartphone. Try it now!