Explore Popular eSignature Features: Signature Reader
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use signature reader feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the signature reader functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the signature reader feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Signature reader: Scale your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to utilize signature reader. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from signature reader?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and take advantage of signature reader from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have signature reader, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the signature reader and manage documents online?To use the signature reader, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to signNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the signature reader?To rapidly receive the signature reader, try a online-based eSignature solution like signNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the signature reader?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the signature reader?For additional details on the signature reader, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the signature reader without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use signature reader even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for signature reader
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful signature reader capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature reader functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the signature reader functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the signature reader functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the signature reader feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the signature reader feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the signature reader functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature reader capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork using the signature reader feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the signature reader capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature reader features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the signature reader and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the signature reader functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature reader functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the signature reader feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the signature reader features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature reader feature:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the signature reader feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for signature reader
- Sign Basic rental agreement or residential lease online
- Sign Rental agreement for house electronically
- Sign Rent to Own Agreement electronically
- IPad email signature in India
- Start Your eSignature Journey: do signature online
- Improve Your Google Experience: adding a signature in ...
- Get Started with eSignature: best app to make signs
- Improve Your Google Experience: how do I insert a ...
Find out other signature reader
- Build up esigning Camp Trip Planning
- Build up esigning Student Trip Planning
- Build up esigning Dog Shot Record
- Build up esigning Transfer of Pet Ownership
- Build up esigning Veterinary Hospital Treatment Sheet
- Build up esigning Pet Health Record
- Build up esigning Veterinary Surgical Consent
- Build up esigning Animal Surrender
- Build up esigning Pet Grooming Registration
- Build up esigning Foster Application
- Build up esigning Pet Boarding Confirmation Letter
- Build up esigning Discount Voucher
- Build up esigning Website Design Request
- Build up esigning Graphic Design Order
- Build up esigning Website Design Inquiry
- Build up esigning Freelance Web Development Request
- Build up esigning Web Banner Design Request
- Build up esigning Customer Product Setup Order
- Build up esigning Work Completion Record
- Build up esigning Car Wash and Detail