Follow Simple Instructions: Wet Signature Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use wet signature online feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the wet signature online functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the wet signature online feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Wet signature online: Level up your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of wet signature online. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers lots of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from wet signature online?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take full advantage of wet signature online from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have wet signature online, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the wet signature online and manage documents electronically?To utilize the wet signature online, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the wet signature online?To rapidly receive the wet signature online, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the wet signature online?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the wet signature online?For additional details on the wet signature online, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the wet signature online without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use wet signature online even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for wet signature online
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating powerful wet signature online capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the wet signature online functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the wet signature online functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the wet signature online feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the wet signature online feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the wet signature online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the wet signature online features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the wet signature online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the wet signature online feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the wet signature online functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the wet signature online features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the wet signature online and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the wet signature online functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the wet signature online functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the wet signature online feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the wet signature online features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the wet signature online feature:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the wet signature online feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!