Create Signing Links on iOS mobile device
How to signing mobile?
To use signing links on the latest Version 6.9 iOS App, follow our step-by-step instructions below:
- If you haven’t uploaded a document already, upload a new one by clicking the plus sign in the upper righthand corner. You can upload documents from your photos, camera, email, Dropbox, iCloud drive, Salesforce, Egnyte, or Netsuite accounts.
2. Next, click on your document, then select “Template” to make your document into a template. You have the option to rename your template.
3. Go to your “Templates” tab in the main lefthand menu. Then, click on your document and select “Signing Link” in the menu.
4. Click “Copy Link” to invite the link to other people.
5. You can now paste your link and send it to other people.
Sharing the signing link with other users will allow them to send invites to the document on your behalf. Once the link is copied, there are a couple things you can do with your signing link:
- Send it through a text
- Send it through email
- Send it through a groupchat, or a popular chatroom platform
- Send it through any other platform that you feel is secure enough for your document
Create Signing Links on iOS mobile device. Get highest value from the most respected and secure e-signature solution. Simplify your electronic deals using SignNow. Automate workflows for everything from simple personnel records to advanced agreements and sales templates.
Understand how to Create Signing Links on iOS mobile device:
- Upload a few pages from your computer or cloud storage space.
- Drag & drop advanced fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Change the fields size, by tapping it and choosing Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Add signers and request attachments.
- Create Signing Links on iOS mobile device.
- Add the formula where you need the field to appear.
- Apply comments and annotations for the recipients anywhere on the page.
- Approve all modifications by simply clicking DONE.
Link up users from inside and outside your organization to electronically access important paperwork and Create Signing Links on iOS mobile device anytime and on any device using SignNow. You can monitor every activity done to your templates, get notifications an audit report. Stay focused on your business and consumer partnerships while knowing that your data is precise and protected.