Rename a Document through a Signing Link
How to document signing sample?
Renaming a document and editing fields through a signing link can be an simple way to identify documents that come from a frequently used template or public signing link. A commonly requested use case of this feature is to embed a signing link into a webpage and have it automatically be renamed to fit the document’s current signer. While this is not supported outright by SignNow, you can use mail merge as well as smart fields to accomplish this task. Contact your IT department and mention that SignNow recommends using mail merge for this feature.
To rename a document through a signing link for one-time use follow these steps:
1. Choose your template and add fields (if you have not done so already), and click “done”
2. Then, go to your template and choose “create a signing link”
3. In the box with the URL, paste this information at the end of the URL, and add your new document name after the “=.”
For this example, we titled the document "SignNow_Contract." So, in this example we added:
"?sgn_doc_name=SignNow_Contract" to the end of the link
4. Next, copy the signing link
5. Send the signing link to your signer
6. When they click on it, there will be a new document name
The critical conceptual advantage of the SignNow e-signature platform for enterprise automation is a single information field that crosses the organization but displays a unique business procedure. You may rename a Document through a Signing Link, give an invitation link to your partners, vendors or teammates. Our industry-leading solution simplifies the analysis and control stages. It allows you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly strengthen the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer satisfaction.
How to fill out and sign a document through:
- Create your account totally free or log in if you already have one.
- You may enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the PDFfiller user account.|If you have the PDFfiller account, you can sign in with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Import the data file from your handheld or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the necessary document from your cloud storage. Our web-based platform is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your template sophisticated but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You can configure fillable fields of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Insert the Signature Field for sending to sign and collect in-person or numerous e-signatures. You can self-sign the template if relevant.
- Complete editing with the Done button and begin to rename a Document through a Signing Link.
SignNow is the perfect choice for automation of business processes and solution to rename a Document through a Signing Link and swift issues concluding for organizations of all levels with regards to staff and complexity. Users can interact both internally and externally with customers and providers. Check out all the benefits now!