Set Phone Call Authentication to eSign
How to set phone authentication with signNow
Make sure your documents are signed by authorized parties only. With phone call authentication, your recipients will be able to sign your documents only after receiving an automated phone call to their number.
Customize your signer invitation
Click Invite to Sign next to a document you need to send for eSignature.
Enter your signer’s email address and customize an invitation subject line and message. Add CC (carbon copy) recipients if you need other parties to receive signed copies of your document. Then, click Advanced Options.
Set two-factor authentication
In the Advanced Signer Settings section, click on the No Authentication dropdown and select Phone Call.
Enter your signer’s phone number and set the expiration date for the document. You can also schedule signer reminders to make sure your document is signed on time. Once finished, click Send Invite to send out your signature request.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable template maker
Ability to set phone call authentication
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Protect your documents with the set phone call authentication feature in signNow
Managing deals electronically is fast, easy, and cost-effective. But you've already heard all this. What really matters is safety. Hundreds of companies are exposed to cyber attacks every day, so it's important to ensure that your document management and eSignature solution is secure and well-protected.
signNow complies with GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, SOC 2 Type II certification, and other national and international regulations. That means the service processes and stores your personal data according to the global standards. Moreover, the service provides you with beneficial features, such as the set phone call authentication tool for further protecting your data and records. Look at the guidelines below to handle your deals online safely.
How to use the set phone call authentication option:
- Open the document that you want to encrypt.
- Start editing and add fillable fields for an eSignature, date and text or other attachment (such as a photo).
- Insert your information and eSign the template if needed.
- When the editing is over, click Invite to Sign, and the changes will be saved automatically.
- Enter the recipient's email address and customize a message for them if you want.
- Click Advanced Options below to level up protection.
- In the Authentication field, select the method that suits you and your customer or partner (via a call, SMS, or password).
- Note, if you choose password authentication, you'll need to share it with your recipient directly.
- Set an expiration date and send the invitation.
- Remember to exit the app when finished or set up automatic logout.
Transferring documents through signNow is safer than delivering them physically. You can also check your Document History whenever you want to know who opened and signed a PDF and when they did it. Find out how to improve security and protect your contracts, agreements and invoices with signNow. Try out the set phone call authentication feature now and create a reliable eSignature workflow for any department, including HR, IT, Finance, in just clicks!
How it works
See exceptional results online call to telephone
How to complete and sign a document online
Enjoy the quickest way to set phone call authentication. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and control contracts from signNow. Complete and send out your forms from your office or effortlessly while on the go. No installment or extra software required. All functions can be found online, go to signnow.com and create your personal eSignature process.
A quick guideline concerning how to set phone call authentication within minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and select one of the documents.
- Make use of the My Signature to generate your signature.
- Turn the document in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your form and then click Done.
Once finished, send an invite to sign to a number of recipients. Get an enforceable commitment within minutes employing any system. Find more functions for producing professional PDFs; add fillable fields set phone call authentication and work together in teams. The eSignature solution offers a secure process and works in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that all of your records are guarded and that no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to set phone call authentication directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help you. Get a PDF template and right from your internet browser very easily open it with the editor. Insert fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF template and send it securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this short how-to guide below, broaden your eSignature process into Google and set phone call authentication:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Upload a document and click on Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF.
- eSign the PDF file using the My Signature feature.
- Just click Done to confirm the edits.
- Encourage other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and picking their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your workflow to set phone call authentication and get PDFs eSigned within minutes. Leave behind the piles of paperwork on your workdesk and begin saving time and money for more significant tasks. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient choice with a lot of benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out and after that signing them, correct? Fine, we certainly have fantastic news for you. Signing documents inside your email just became a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to set phone call authentication without leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; add fillable fields and send out signing requests in a few clicks.
How to set phone call authentication in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you should eSign.
- Click Upload to save the PDF file to your signNow account.
- Click on Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Send a signing links to the other colleagues with the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email address and tap OK.
As a result, other participants will receive message telling them to sign the PDF. No need to download the PDF file repeatedly, just set phone call authentication in a few clicks. This add-one is ideal for entrepreneur who choose working on more significant things as an alternative to burning time for practically nothing. Enhance your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to sign a PDF on the go with no mobile app
For a lot of service, getting offers done on the go means installing the mobile app on the phone. We're happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and easier by reducing the necessity for a mobile app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and its effective eSignature instruments. Modify docs, set phone call authentication and much more. No installment or extra software needed. Close your offer from anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that teach you how you can set phone call authentication.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Upload or open up the PDF you wish to edit.
- Add more fillable fields for text, eSignature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you require other people to sign the PDF.
Close deals with smartphone is the same as with a desktop: create a reusable template, set phone call authentication and deal with the documentation as you would usually. In several minutes, receive an enforceable contract that you can download to your device and share to customers. However, if you truly want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has a great design. Experience seamless eSignature workflows from your workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPhone
iOS is a very well-known operating system packed with native instruments. It lets you sign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without the additional software program. However, as excellent as Apple's feature is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to set phone call authentication and much more. Bring in eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Putting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been easier:
- Select the signNow iPhone app from the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new profile or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and upload the PDF you would like to sign.
- Tap on the PDF file exactly where you wish to insert your signature.
- Check out other tools: add more fillable fields or set phone call authentication.
- Click on Save button to make the changes.
- Send out your documents via email or a singing link.
Come up with a professional PDFs from your signNow application. Get the most from your efforts and job from anyplace; in your own home, work, on a bus or plane, and even at the beach. Manage a whole PDf file process smoothly: generate reusable templates, set phone call authentication and work on PDF files with partners. Transform your device right into a potent enterprise tool for closing offers.
How to eSign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to control contracts from the phone, they must install extra application. The Play Market is vast and plump with choices, so finding an excellent app isn't a challenge when you have time and energy to read through a huge selection of software. To save efforts and protect against disappointment, we suggest signNow for Android. Store and modify PDFs, generate signing roles, and even set phone call authentication.
The 9 basic steps to enhancing your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Click on + to upload your document making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch anywhere on the PDF file and put in your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to confirm and sign.
- Experience more editing and enhancing tools; put pictures, set phone call authentication, make a reusable template, and so on.
- Click Save to make modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Use the Invite to sign feature if you wish to set & send out a signing order to clients.
Transform the mundane and routine into easy and smooth using the signNow app for Android. Sign and share templates for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make professional PDFs and set phone call authentication with just a few clicks. Come up with a faultless eSignature workflow with only your smartphone and increase your general efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
Electronic Signature FAQs
Is it secure to send documents for signing via signNow?Yes. In addition to the advanced encryption protocols for data storage and transmission maintained by signNow, you can also add an extra layer of protection to any document you send. For example, users can enable signer authentication by password, phone number, or phone call.
Is it safe to store and manage my documents in signNow?Absolutely! signNow maintains industry-leading security and ensures that your data is safely stored and shared in compliance with HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, PCI DSS, SOC 2 Type II.
What is two-factor authentication?Two-factor authentication allows you to protect your documents from unauthorized access and make sure they are signed by the right people. With signNow, you can authenticate signers by password, phone number, or phone call.
How do I send a document for eSignature?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.
What is a carbon copy (CC) of a document?A carbon copy is a signed copy of a document you can automatically send to the parties concerned. When sending documents for signing with signNow, enter your CC recipients’ email addresses in the CC field, and all these contacts will receive their copy once the document is signed.
Can I change a document's expiration date after sending it?Yes, click on the signer’s email address below a sent document’s name and then select Change Expiration from the dropdown.
How do I set a reminder for signers to complete my document?When sending your documents for signing, click Advanced Options at the bottom of the from-to form. You will find the reminder parameters in the Advanced Signer Settings section below.
Can a recipient decline my signing invite?Yes, given that you have provided such an option. Click Invite to Sign > Advanced Options, and then check the Allow Recipient to Decline to Sign box. Leave the box unchecked if you don’t want a signer to be able to decline your request.
Can I cancel my signing invite if I have already sent it?Yes, you can cancel your invites anytime. Simply click Cancel Invites next to the name of the document you have sent and confirm your action. The signer will receive an instant email notification about the cancellation.
Can signers edit the documents I send to them?Your recipients can only add information to the fillable fields you provide. If no fields are found within your document except for a signature field, your recipients will only be able to eSign the document. Other than yourself, nobody can edit the documents you send for signing (unless you add fillable fields).