Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: App to Sign Documents Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use app to sign documents online feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the app to sign documents online functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the app to sign documents online feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
App to sign documents online: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize app to sign documents online. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from app to sign documents online?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of app to sign documents online from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have app to sign documents online, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the app to sign documents online and manage documents digitally?To use the app to sign documents online, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the app to sign documents online?To rapidly receive the app to sign documents online, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the app to sign documents online?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the app to sign documents online?To learn more about the app to sign documents online, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the app to sign documents online without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use app to sign documents online even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for app to sign documents online
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding advanced app to sign documents online capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app to sign documents online feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the app to sign documents online feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the app to sign documents online feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the app to sign documents online feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the app to sign documents online feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the app to sign documents online capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app to sign documents online features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the app to sign documents online feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the app to sign documents online functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app to sign documents online features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the app to sign documents online and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the app to sign documents online feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app to sign documents online feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the app to sign documents online functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the app to sign documents online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app to sign documents online functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the app to sign documents online functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!